It is an innovative treatment in the modern sport medicine. This innovative physiotherapeutic method aims at optimisation of metabolic pathways on the cellular level. It has an immediate effect on the musculoskeletal condition.
In the sports medicine practice Extrazell® BMS drum provides effective support towards athletes’ pain management, skeletal muscle repair and regeneration with non-invasive, non-biologic method. The muscular rhythm can be imitated and stimulated externally by an appropriate longitudinal direction muscle stimulation entry, which distinguishes mechanical stimulation from many therapeutic measures in physiotherapy.
- Fully automatic self-treatment.
- Scientific basis on mechanical stimulation
- A new dimension in physiotherapy treatment with smart chip programmed.
- Sport centre, fitness club and home use
Upon inquiry and purchase full instruction will be provided according to:
- Muscle area
- Individual physical measure