BMS Vet applies externally mechanical stimulation of defined amplitude and frequency to the skin, connective tissue and muscles. Connective tissue, the extracellular matrix and the musculotendinous bone junctions can be treated by bio mechanical stimulation with the mechanotherapeutic approach of cell biological regulation medicine using BMS device. Complexly located disorders, imbalances, pain and weakness can be efficiently managed or avoided with BMS and existing therapy combined.
- FDA approved 3012794245
- CE declaration of conformity
- Air travel onboard permit
- Registered design patent
|Voltage||EU standard, country specific available|
|Power consumption||50 W|
|Power cable||country-specific, IEC receptacle|
|Vibration frequencies||5 to 30 Hz
(Infinitely variable selectable 1 Hz increments)
|Unit weight||Control unit housing:
9.26 lbs. (4.2 kg)Handheld unit:
2.1 lbs. (0.940 kg)
|Dimensions||Control unit with plug connections:
9.8″ x 9.0″ x 6.7″ (250 mm x 230 mm x 170 mm)
(W / D / H)Hand piece:
approx. ø 1.7″ x 12.2″ (42mm x 310mm)
|Country of origin||Federal Republic of Germany|
- The Extrazell® battery-powered BMS handheld unit is specially designed to be user-friendly.
- The LCD display is located on the front of the control unit.
- The ergonomically designed handheld piece is also equipped with its own on/off switch, giving the user extra flexibility and comfort during individual treatments.
- The plug connection is built with a bayonet catch fitted system.